Choosing the right table tops for your bar or restaurant can be a daunting task. Luckily, Antique Rustic has the expertise and experience to help you make optimal use of the space available in your dining area by choosing the right mix of table sizes and shapes.

We offer a wide variety of table tops to choose from, available in a number of shapes, sizes and heights. The size of your venue, your decor and the style of your establishment all must be taken into account when choosing the right table tops. Square, round or high top; wood, laminate or granite - the available options for table tops allow you a unique opportunity to take part in the design of your restaurant. We can help you make the best choices possible. A pizzeria does not require the same type of table top as a fine-dining establishment, and we have years of experience to know what touches will make your venue a hit.

Our restaurant dining table tops are constructed of the finest materials to ensure that they will serve your business for years to come. We offer lightweight table tops that can be easily moved and surfaces that can be quickly cleaned-up for efficient service.

The table tops you choose will largely determine the layout of your restaurant. Let us help you make the right decisions that make your restaurant's design a success. We can help you match your table tops to the table bases that best correspond to them. In addition we can aid you in determining which restaurant chairs, bar stools and booths will match your table tops to ensure that your restaurant has the cohesive design you desire.

Call our customer service representatives for all your questions about Antique Rustic extensive selection of high-quality restaurant tables.


RESTAURANT TABLE TOP : In the restaurant world, conversion varnish is the gold standard for durable table finishes. here are many manufacturers of this type of finish, each claiming to be the most durable; most of them are indecipherable from each other once cured and there are many good choices. Conversion varnish is chemically cured, meaning that a second chemical called a catalyzer or hardener is added to the mixture to help cure the finish. The catalyzer sets off a slow chemical reaction that starts to cross-link or cure the solid materials in the finish to make it more durable.  Conversion Varnish is typically 60% solids, while the remaining 40% is a solvent that is used to thin the solution enough for spraying. There are several ways to apply this type of finish, but it is typically applied with a spray gun in a spray booth. Spraying the finish gives a very even appearance and lets you control the build levels of the finish, allowing you to apply just the right amount.  It is possible to use a brush to apply this type of finish, but it is not recommended because it can leave brush marks. There is no doubt that Conversion Varnish is the most durable finish for restaurant tables. The type of conversion varnish that Viridian Reclaimed Wood uses has been tested for compatibility with Ecolab’s most common cleaning agents that are used in restaurants. We’ve tested this finish against common bleach rags, alcohol, citrus, wine, vinegar, ammonia, mustard, and ketchup.  We have also submitted samples of our tabletops for abrasion testing, all of which easily passed.Reclaimed Wood Tables for Restaurants

If you have any query regarding our dealer's policy or any other assistance, kindly E-mail us on